Thursday, March 3, 2011

Net10 LG900 Smart Phone

I recently entered the high-tech world of smart phones, I upgraded from the basic of basic Net10 phone that cost me $15 a month to the Net10 LG900 Smartphone. So far it has served its purpose well, great reception, connects to the internet looks pretty cool too. You folks with your iPhones and Droids are probably laughing at this post, but the fact that I have a cell phone much less a smartphone is a big step for me. However, there may be some people out there just like me who are new to the cellular world or are think about going mobile, for an entry level phone that does not cost you an arm and a leg I personally reccommend Net10. If you are not needing to go online, Net10 has plenty of simple phones that work well and can be purchased at the entry level for $15 and up from there with plans starting at $15 per month. For those who want something a little more sophiscated with a web browser, the LG900 is a good phone to start with. I got my phone for $60 and purchased 750 minutes for $25 and 30 days of service. This phone is sufficient for my needs for now until I get the itch for a touchscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment